Ten cents... anyone??

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Time in my life..

Oh gosh, after noticing the time and date, i've just realized something important is coming up. It's a change in part of my life. It's the time when i'm eligible to enter Zouk; it is also the time that i'm more adult than teenager alrd.

So many versions of reminders...!!


I'm turning 22 in approximately 11 days more. The horror...!!

I dun wanna be older. I dun need any extra responsibilities which i'm alrd bearing right now. I don't need to be told that "You're alrd 22... act ur age!" FUCK IT!! I can be whatever i want and however i want... no one's in control of my life besides me. It's been a while i've celebrated my 21st birthday not long ago (which was a total disaster...). Now, i'll have to celebrate my freaking 22nd birthday?!?! Arrgghh... i can't take too much of this!! -_-lll

Anyway... here in the office, time is inching its way so slowly and it's only 4.37pm. I finish work at 6pm. Oh... the agony of waiting long hours and not having to do anything!!

Do you see the irony?? Do you?? Can you?!?! One is moving so fast; the other is so freaking slow!! Gaahhh....!!!

-_-lll

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home