I'm TYRED...
literally!!
I was at Mentari when my freaking tyre got punctured by a shattered glass bottle on the road. Blaaaaardy hell... i found a piece of glass sliced through my tyre and it was beyond repair!! Even my spare tyre failed me... ON THE SPOT!!! Freaaaaking hell...!!
I just got it fixed, a million thanks to Charles my man!! He called up a friend to come help and also helped me jacked the car and changed the tyre... hard work!!
Anyway, i'm now in the office doing some work: doing a write-up and also to transcribe a recorded interview. Bummer~
I hope everything will go alright by tonight. I hope... i hope... i hope!!
*edit: my darling baby helped me too during my stupid tyre crisis... haha... she was there giving moral support and also supplying her phone since mine and charles' phones are barred... no credit -_-lll. But she was there consoling and calming me down. I love you baby... muaks! So sorry i din even mention you... sowieee!!! :P
I'm out.
I was at Mentari when my freaking tyre got punctured by a shattered glass bottle on the road. Blaaaaardy hell... i found a piece of glass sliced through my tyre and it was beyond repair!! Even my spare tyre failed me... ON THE SPOT!!! Freaaaaking hell...!!
I just got it fixed, a million thanks to Charles my man!! He called up a friend to come help and also helped me jacked the car and changed the tyre... hard work!!
Anyway, i'm now in the office doing some work: doing a write-up and also to transcribe a recorded interview. Bummer~
I hope everything will go alright by tonight. I hope... i hope... i hope!!
*edit: my darling baby helped me too during my stupid tyre crisis... haha... she was there giving moral support and also supplying her phone since mine and charles' phones are barred... no credit -_-lll. But she was there consoling and calming me down. I love you baby... muaks! So sorry i din even mention you... sowieee!!! :P
I'm out.


2 Comments:
Hey what about me?!!! I helped!!! I pushed the car when you can't!! haha!!! I lend you my phone!! both you and charles ada telepon tapi tak guna!! Tak boleh pakai!!! lol!!
Muaks!!!
By
Yours truly, At
November 27, 2006 at 5:44:00 PM GMT+8
Haha... baby baby... i know you did!! LoL. Edited alrd!!
By
nazcaz, At
November 27, 2006 at 6:01:00 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home