Boxing Day
According to Chris, my editor/boss at Catcha, Boxing Day should be a day where people get drunk on Christmas day and beat up each other. LoL. That's a thought.
Anyway, i'm in the office right now, facing my computer, and guess what? There're only less than 10 people in the office right now! The rest are having a week's off, i guess? How i wish i could do that. But then again, i rather finish my internships sooner.
Baby's sending me the pics of my company's annual dinner last week at Mezquite 52, Asian Heritage Row. I can't wait to blog about it!
I think i wanna go get some coffee from the bar now.
Updates later!
I'm out.
Anyway, i'm in the office right now, facing my computer, and guess what? There're only less than 10 people in the office right now! The rest are having a week's off, i guess? How i wish i could do that. But then again, i rather finish my internships sooner.
Baby's sending me the pics of my company's annual dinner last week at Mezquite 52, Asian Heritage Row. I can't wait to blog about it!
I think i wanna go get some coffee from the bar now.
Updates later!
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home