Top 10 Things Idiots Do On Friendster
I found a bulletin in Friendster, posted up by a friend. This is one of the best bulletins i've ever read so far, besides the boredom-buster surveys. LoL. And here i am, i wanna share.
These are soooooooo faaaarny!!
-end-
I don't know about EIGHT and NINE... But this is sooooo true!! Hahaha... all i see in Friendster pages are girls posing, acting cute when they're not. Goshh... it just gives me goosebumps when i see those pictures. Even for guys, they pose in a way that no matter how you look at it, you'd still have the sudden urge to give that fella a big tight slap. Freaking lalas...
I'll give these people a double... no! Let's make it a triple SWT!!
-_-lll
-_-lll
-_-lll
I'm out for lunch now.
These are soooooooo faaaarny!!
~ONE~
There is NO SUCH THING as a friendster tracker.
It does NOT exist. so quit posting stupid bulletins like "OH-EM-GEEEEE this WORKS!!!"
NO, it doesnt!
~TWO~
To the people who have like 25,000 friends, are you serious?
You're stupid.
Go play in traffic.
~THREE~
Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" or "OMG, I'm so fat"
Because if you were, you wouldn't post them.
And if u do ur a freaking mongoloid.
~FOUR~
Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.
Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;
Even if you win,
you're still retarded.
~FIVE~
Quit crying because you're not on someones top 8.
Who cares? ITS FRIENDSTER!!!
Stop bitching!!!
~SIX~
Who really cares if i don't accept you as a friend?
MOVE ON!!!
Don't send another request or message asking "what's up with you not adding me?"
I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up dumbass!!!
~SEVEN~
Little 12 year olds who have Friendster and look like sluts,
and act like whores go somewhere else
because nobody wants you here.
~EIGHT~
If you have decided to read this, you are a true Friendster Friend.
Real friends read their bulletins.
~NINE~
I say you go and pass this on and maybe it will finally get through people's brains
~TEN~
And if you open a bulletin and it says something like,
"repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape
your dog tonight,or some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom"
QUIT BEING A DUMBASS!!
There is NO SUCH THING as a friendster tracker.
It does NOT exist. so quit posting stupid bulletins like "OH-EM-GEEEEE this WORKS!!!"
NO, it doesnt!
~TWO~
To the people who have like 25,000 friends, are you serious?
You're stupid.
Go play in traffic.
~THREE~
Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" or "OMG, I'm so fat"
Because if you were, you wouldn't post them.
And if u do ur a freaking mongoloid.
~FOUR~
Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.
Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;
Even if you win,
you're still retarded.
~FIVE~
Quit crying because you're not on someones top 8.
Who cares? ITS FRIENDSTER!!!
Stop bitching!!!
~SIX~
Who really cares if i don't accept you as a friend?
MOVE ON!!!
Don't send another request or message asking "what's up with you not adding me?"
I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up dumbass!!!
~SEVEN~
Little 12 year olds who have Friendster and look like sluts,
and act like whores go somewhere else
because nobody wants you here.
~EIGHT~
If you have decided to read this, you are a true Friendster Friend.
Real friends read their bulletins.
~NINE~
I say you go and pass this on and maybe it will finally get through people's brains
~TEN~
And if you open a bulletin and it says something like,
"repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape
your dog tonight,or some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom"
QUIT BEING A DUMBASS!!
-end-
I don't know about EIGHT and NINE... But this is sooooo true!! Hahaha... all i see in Friendster pages are girls posing, acting cute when they're not. Goshh... it just gives me goosebumps when i see those pictures. Even for guys, they pose in a way that no matter how you look at it, you'd still have the sudden urge to give that fella a big tight slap. Freaking lalas...
I'll give these people a double... no! Let's make it a triple SWT!!
-_-lll
-_-lll
-_-lll
I'm out for lunch now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home