Post holiday blues
It's the third day of 2007, but i'm still feeling bluey from the "long" break, from Friday til yesterday (Tuesday). I'm still tired... i don't really feel like going back to work. But then again, i have 2 more weeks... 7 more days to be exact... before i end my internship and back to college!! Yayy!!
Wait... thinking of going back to college reminds me of something - taking ICC next semester. Actually, it ain't that bad, until you come to the fact that i've to face that motherfucker as my lecturer. I'm praying hard i'd be getitng a new lecturer!!
*praying* Please please please please please please please please!! *praying*
Right now i'm in my office. No one seems to be in the office yet, except for a few... Wan, Chris, Tze Khay, Sharon, Caren and a few more people whom i don't really know their names. Maybe they're still enjoying the holidays, perhaps. Even Sau Meng is not at her desk. I'm so confused now... dazed is more the word. -_-lll
I'm hungry, yet don't feel like eating... I'm bored.
Happy New Year, everybodieeeeee!!
I'm out.
Wait... thinking of going back to college reminds me of something - taking ICC next semester. Actually, it ain't that bad, until you come to the fact that i've to face that motherfucker as my lecturer. I'm praying hard i'd be getitng a new lecturer!!
*praying* Please please please please please please please please!! *praying*
Right now i'm in my office. No one seems to be in the office yet, except for a few... Wan, Chris, Tze Khay, Sharon, Caren and a few more people whom i don't really know their names. Maybe they're still enjoying the holidays, perhaps. Even Sau Meng is not at her desk. I'm so confused now... dazed is more the word. -_-lll
I'm hungry, yet don't feel like eating... I'm bored.
Happy New Year, everybodieeeeee!!
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home