Ten cents... anyone??

Friday, January 12, 2007

Soon... pretty soon.

Gosh... i didn't know just because i was venting out my frustrations, so many misunderstandings happened. How are you gonna handle CPM if so? But to Stephy, Sabrina told me nothing and i got my own ways to get info, esp about CPM itself. I'm against that fella, and most of the class of the new CPM batch. Goshhh... just because i know doesn't mean i talked to Sabrina about it. LoL. Chill laaa!!

Anywaaayy... i'm still sick. BLAAARDY SICK!! Fever has been going on and off. This is just too torturing. One moment i'm allowed to do anything i want; eat, drink, smoke and whatever shits, the next moment my freaking fever came back!! And i'm all weak and all... -_-lll

Internships are ending soon and everyone will be coming back to coll!! I can't wait to see everyone!! I just can't wait. Working here at Catcha was a blast; i learnt so many things happening in a publishing company, met new people (although some may just seem unfriendly), saw new things and experience a life of a journalist when i go out and cover stories. This is so cool... my passion for writing and travelling is flaming up again! But right now all i need is... a holiday!

I'm tired.

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home