Ten cents... anyone??

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Specially to my beloved dearest Manda...

Purity once had a name,
And beauty once had a face.
Life once had a meaning,
And once I felt so safe.

Once there was freedom,
And once I could laugh.
Happiness once was alive,
And once I had you as my other half.

Once I shared your love,
Once I was by your side,
Once I felt I fitted,
So quickly that died.

Your care so great,
Your love so vast,
All I ever wanted,
Was for it to last.

Fate maybe had another plan,
Or maybe you had another love,
But it all fell apart,
The hand too big for the glove.

Our happiness, joy and other memories.
Everything we had has died away.
Now I walk alone in this dark, dark world,
Without your love and light to guide my way.


I still love you very much, Baby...
I'll miss you...

I promised to love you... and i will always keep that promise.

Manda was like my first love. She cared and loved me like no one did before. I'm so thankful i had the chance to be with her, even if we didn't last long. She's made the greatest impact in my pathetic life; changing me inside out for the better. She was there for me all the time when everyone gave on up me. She is my pillar of strength and support. She is the sunshine which brightened up my cloudy days. She made me smile no matter the time, place and moment. She's patient with me when i've been the worst jackass alive. She's the love song in my life. She's the inspiration i'd need to start off a new day. She's all the reasons i'm still alive. She's the angel who worried and looked out for me when i get into trouble. She showed me the way out when everything's dark ahead. She was the most amazing person i've ever met and been with. She's the greatest love i've ever had. She's everything to me... No one can ever replace her in my heart.

Nothing in this world is perfect and permanent; and things didn't work out. But i'm not all at lost. Thanks to her i've gained a whole new perspective in life. Love has a new meaning to me because of her. Although my life has been left with a very, very hurt and scarred heart, and a very big hole of loneliness where not even family and friends can ever refill. But i'll make it through, somehow.

And just for her, i'll be a better person... for her, for myself and for people around me.

This is a promise i'll keep and fulfill until the day i die.

But... It's time for me to set her free and let her go... it's time for me to move on for good...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home