Ten cents... anyone??

Friday, February 16, 2007

A week in Hell

Quote of the day:
Love is like liquor; first u'll enjoy it and indulge in it even more. Later on you'd be suffering the after-effects of having a terrible HANGOVER.

Finally our first edition of our newspaper for our final year project is done. Printed and handed up to Mr. Azmyl, our lecturer. I've not been resting properly and i've fallen very sick right now. I've been coughing non-stop since last week. Apart from the stress, i'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. There're so much to do and i can't stop thinking of things.

My heart's burning as badly as my throat right now. Out of anger, frustrations and the feeling of being depressed over what's been going on lately. To top that up, i just had another car accident. I shall spare the details. I kinda hurt my wrist, but what the heck, it's nothing serious. This whole week has been like hell to me. With assignments, with family and for some other reason as well. I really can't take all of this any longer. It's like taunting me and laughing at me. But i'm helpless and i can't do anything about it.

Today i was "dragged" along by the guys for a futsal session. It was so great of the guys to force me to go along with them; JP lent me his boots so i'd go along. Charles kept nagging me as well. Kevin kept insisting i come along too. Jared kept calling me to go along too. LoL. I never thought guys can be this bothersome. Haha... Fendy came along too. The whole session was actually one of the releases i've always needed to get my mind off things, even for a while. After futsal, we went for drinks and food at Subaidah. Fendy mentioned Counter Strike (CS) and few of us were very interested. Kevin, John, Fendy, Izham and i went to the cyber-cafe nearby just to satisfy our crave. The whole thing was very uplifting for my mood. But somehow it was just temporary. After a short talk with Fendy, i kinda realized some things.

I'm feeling damn hungry now. Maybe i'd go out for a quick bite and smoke to clear my mind. My body, mind and soul are feeling really really tired too.

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home