Ten cents... anyone??

Monday, February 5, 2007

Dreadful experience

I just got back from yamcha. Watched football with Keen Seng and Melvin. Man Utd thrashed Tottenham Hotspur 4-0. Great goals, except for one, which Paul Scholes scored because the ball was stuck under him after a pass. Hahaha... damn faaarny!! When we were on our way home, we saw a car accident. It was damn serious.

Somehow i remembered how i often get into car accidents, minor AND major ones! Minor ones are just scratches and lil' bumps. But what scares me most are the major ones. Counting til now, i've already had 3 major crashes. But miraculously i'm still alive! LoL.

Recently few months back (last year) i had one major crash at LDP. And when i said major, it was...

MAJOR
!!


I was driving to college for the stupid CPM meeting when it was a holiday!! When i reached the toll, i was trying to get money to pay for the toll when the next thing i knew, i felt the whole hard impact onto my car. I looked up and there i was, with my car "brokeback
mountaining-ing" a yellow car.

My car was thrashed.


My car was wrecked!! And i was only going on 60km/ph... believe it or not?? And the car i banged into was an hard-ass old Datsun!! And does anyone know how freaking HARD that old fella was?!?!

Its windshield behind were all smashed up. Overall its behind just got raped le. I'll spare the details as it was damn depressing. *hush hush* Repairs went up to 7K.

-_-lll

After that i swore to myself never to let my eyes off the road anymore. I don't want something like this to happen anymore. There won't be a next time.

I think i should get back to my work now. Class is at 8am. ICC!! Grrr...

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home