Ten cents... anyone??

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Chester craze

Just as the title suggests, someone got crazy over the fact that Chester Bennington of Linkin Park was at KL, having an autograph session and meeting the fans. Linkin Park have just released their latest album - Minutes to Midnight. I took Manda to KLCC for that event, and seeing her get so excited and all... that just made my day totally.

Well, i'm not quite a big fan of Linkin Park, but silly piggy Manda is... going all schoolgirl over Chester. LoL. Such a funny sight. It was a fulfilling day as well.

Check out Manda's blog for more info. I damn lazy to elaborate le...

Check this video too... it's their latest MTV from the new album. Damn awesomely cool!!

Linkin Park - What I've Done



Linkin Park rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home