I've been tagged!!
Geezz... i couldn't sleep so i decided to do some blog hopping after i finished Bleach ep 121. I got to Van's blog and kena bullet... aarrghhhh...!!
10 Things You Don't (Or Might Not) Know About Meeeee! (10 Random Facts about Leon)
1. Sometimes i just like to sit alone at some place, eg. mamak, in my room, at 3rd floor balcony, by the poolside at Ridzuan, etc. and do things on my own. I just want peace and my own space, although it's not actually somewhere people may think would be suitable... well, dat's me!
2. I love to drive around town aimlessly. Not knowing where i'm heading or where i am... eventually i know quite alot of shortcuts to get to anywhere. And sometimes i get freaking lost, i have to call people like Wai Keat to get me outta there!
3. I'm actually more of a miss-the-old-times person and may ponder too much on the past. It's just that i appreciate those moments ALOT and would like to relive those special times. But well, time goes on and life moves on. I'm still stuck in between present and the past. Too sensitive for a guy! I'm being a pansy!!! Arrghhh...!!
4. When i look moody, doesn't mean i'm moody. I'm just thinking of stuffs which i won't wanna share with anyone at all, even if they'd ask me. People keep saying i'm being emo and all. When i stare off to some place, i really AM staring off and thinking of nothing! My mind is shut off and everything is blank. Worse still if i'm smoking while doing so. Good luck trying to talk to me by then... bwahahaha!!
5. Although people think i drive crazily (not as crazy as Farid though), but i'm a gawd-damn safe driver. It's just dat i know my car too well to know whether Vanesa or Melisa would fit thru that small gap or not. I fear for the safety of my 2 beloved darlings, OKAY??? But to those who're very close to me all know that the way i drive shows my moods at that moment. When i cut in and out or speed, i do think u should hold on! When i'm sober and happy, u'll feel that riding a bike would take u to ur destination sooner than being in my car. Hehehehehe... btw, Vanesa and Melisa are the names of my Honda Civic VTEC and Honda Accord, respectively.
6. I love blueberries!! Anything blueberry!! Blueberry cheesecake, blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes, blueberry cookies, blueberry ice-cream (apart from Rum Raisin) blueberry... blueberry... BLUEBERRY!!!!
7. A best friend of mine used to say this about me - when i like a girl... any girl i'm interested in, i'm like brainwashed and will go all out for that particular girl, doing all i can for her no matter the cost without thinking of the consequences just to win her heart, with extra sincerity and truthfulness of course! Every girl should be treated perfectly and loved thoroughly. I'd treat mine like my queen!! I'd do ANYTHING!! That makes me a total open-air water fish. Anyone interested in taking advantage of that point of me and use me?? -_-lll
8. I love to write. No, not blogging or writing stories; i enjoy writing poems and song lyrics. I'd do that often when i'm in a very down mood or when there's something bugging me. Apart from that, i'd jam on my piano or guitar when i'm feeling down as well. As anyone who's close to me, they all would know my fave song, Canon in D. I can play that song on the piano with my eyes closed. Bwaahahaha... dun believe? Well, your loss then...
9. I'm not much of a talker. I'm more of a listener and observer. When it comes to problems and all, i can never win in a debate or arguement. It's either i suck at talking, or maybe it's just that i don't like confrontations at all. I rather have peace with people around me than to provoke matters which are not necessary to even be pondered on. Maybe that's why i'm often walked all over by people around me.
10. I hate birthdays. My own birthday actually. It's because of some stupid memory which somehow affected my perception of birthdays. But birthdays of other people mean another thing to me. It's their special day and all and they should get all the attention from people around them. But for me, i rather be left alone and just let me have a pile of cash where i'll spend it all at the batting cage. Or sit alone at Starbucks with a caramel frapuchino.
Well, i'm done here with this stupid tag. Next time i'll pretend i didn't see anything when i see tags. Grrr... blaaaaaaaaaaaardy hell, VANESSA GAN!!! LoL. I was bored anywaaaaaaaay....
I'm out.
10 Things You Don't (Or Might Not) Know About Meeeee! (10 Random Facts about Leon)
1. Sometimes i just like to sit alone at some place, eg. mamak, in my room, at 3rd floor balcony, by the poolside at Ridzuan, etc. and do things on my own. I just want peace and my own space, although it's not actually somewhere people may think would be suitable... well, dat's me!
2. I love to drive around town aimlessly. Not knowing where i'm heading or where i am... eventually i know quite alot of shortcuts to get to anywhere. And sometimes i get freaking lost, i have to call people like Wai Keat to get me outta there!
3. I'm actually more of a miss-the-old-times person and may ponder too much on the past. It's just that i appreciate those moments ALOT and would like to relive those special times. But well, time goes on and life moves on. I'm still stuck in between present and the past. Too sensitive for a guy! I'm being a pansy!!! Arrghhh...!!
4. When i look moody, doesn't mean i'm moody. I'm just thinking of stuffs which i won't wanna share with anyone at all, even if they'd ask me. People keep saying i'm being emo and all. When i stare off to some place, i really AM staring off and thinking of nothing! My mind is shut off and everything is blank. Worse still if i'm smoking while doing so. Good luck trying to talk to me by then... bwahahaha!!
5. Although people think i drive crazily (not as crazy as Farid though), but i'm a gawd-damn safe driver. It's just dat i know my car too well to know whether Vanesa or Melisa would fit thru that small gap or not. I fear for the safety of my 2 beloved darlings, OKAY??? But to those who're very close to me all know that the way i drive shows my moods at that moment. When i cut in and out or speed, i do think u should hold on! When i'm sober and happy, u'll feel that riding a bike would take u to ur destination sooner than being in my car. Hehehehehe... btw, Vanesa and Melisa are the names of my Honda Civic VTEC and Honda Accord, respectively.
6. I love blueberries!! Anything blueberry!! Blueberry cheesecake, blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes, blueberry cookies, blueberry ice-cream (apart from Rum Raisin) blueberry... blueberry... BLUEBERRY!!!!
7. A best friend of mine used to say this about me - when i like a girl... any girl i'm interested in, i'm like brainwashed and will go all out for that particular girl, doing all i can for her no matter the cost without thinking of the consequences just to win her heart, with extra sincerity and truthfulness of course! Every girl should be treated perfectly and loved thoroughly. I'd treat mine like my queen!! I'd do ANYTHING!! That makes me a total open-air water fish. Anyone interested in taking advantage of that point of me and use me?? -_-lll
8. I love to write. No, not blogging or writing stories; i enjoy writing poems and song lyrics. I'd do that often when i'm in a very down mood or when there's something bugging me. Apart from that, i'd jam on my piano or guitar when i'm feeling down as well. As anyone who's close to me, they all would know my fave song, Canon in D. I can play that song on the piano with my eyes closed. Bwaahahaha... dun believe? Well, your loss then...
9. I'm not much of a talker. I'm more of a listener and observer. When it comes to problems and all, i can never win in a debate or arguement. It's either i suck at talking, or maybe it's just that i don't like confrontations at all. I rather have peace with people around me than to provoke matters which are not necessary to even be pondered on. Maybe that's why i'm often walked all over by people around me.
10. I hate birthdays. My own birthday actually. It's because of some stupid memory which somehow affected my perception of birthdays. But birthdays of other people mean another thing to me. It's their special day and all and they should get all the attention from people around them. But for me, i rather be left alone and just let me have a pile of cash where i'll spend it all at the batting cage. Or sit alone at Starbucks with a caramel frapuchino.
Well, i'm done here with this stupid tag. Next time i'll pretend i didn't see anything when i see tags. Grrr... blaaaaaaaaaaaardy hell, VANESSA GAN!!! LoL. I was bored anywaaaaaaaay....
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home