A blue sky HOLIDAY...
...finally!!
We're heading off to Redang next week! Chel, Jon, Matt, Dora, Jian and i have everything set for our trip next week. I'm so excited!
It's been ages i've been out of KL for a proper holiday, and this time i'm heading to Redang! The beach, the sea, the corals, the environment... the girls!! Wahahaha... Redang is one heck of a place for guys like me as that place would be packed with... *ahem* food. Ya right...
Anyway...
Mum just bought puppy biscuits for Spritzer. I tell you... that lil fella was so excited! Hahaha... It's enjoying every single bite! LoL.
We're heading off to Redang next week! Chel, Jon, Matt, Dora, Jian and i have everything set for our trip next week. I'm so excited!
It's been ages i've been out of KL for a proper holiday, and this time i'm heading to Redang! The beach, the sea, the corals, the environment... the girls!! Wahahaha... Redang is one heck of a place for guys like me as that place would be packed with... *ahem* food. Ya right...
Anyway...
Mum just bought puppy biscuits for Spritzer. I tell you... that lil fella was so excited! Hahaha... It's enjoying every single bite! LoL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home