Finally...
The title says it all...
Finals are over, diploma is done, holidays are finally here for me!! I can eat, sleep, eat, sleep and the process goes on and on til July, when degree starts. Greaat, i'm already dreading it.
Matt and the guys got me jobs, so i'd be busy throughout the month, hopefully i'd get to go on some trip to somewhere far from KL. Since dad's a tour guide, with his wide contacts maybe he could pull some strings and get me great offers at effing low prices. I seriously wanna go to Redaaaang!! Anyone interested in joining me?? LoL.
Hmmm... oddly, i don't really know wat to blog about. Jene has been hogging the pc for days!! And i wasn't really in the mood to sit down at the pc and go online, unless i'm updating my animes and manga. I'd be out chilling or whacking my head off at some club. Bwahahaha... speaking of club, Yin Mei's so eager to go clubbing. I wonder why. Maison?!?! Hell no!!! Somewhere... ANYWHERE but MAISON!! -_-lll
I'm kinda tired now.
I'm out.
p.s. Happy graduating to my classmates and see some of y'all in degree!!! All the best!! :)
Finals are over, diploma is done, holidays are finally here for me!! I can eat, sleep, eat, sleep and the process goes on and on til July, when degree starts. Greaat, i'm already dreading it.
Matt and the guys got me jobs, so i'd be busy throughout the month, hopefully i'd get to go on some trip to somewhere far from KL. Since dad's a tour guide, with his wide contacts maybe he could pull some strings and get me great offers at effing low prices. I seriously wanna go to Redaaaang!! Anyone interested in joining me?? LoL.
Hmmm... oddly, i don't really know wat to blog about. Jene has been hogging the pc for days!! And i wasn't really in the mood to sit down at the pc and go online, unless i'm updating my animes and manga. I'd be out chilling or whacking my head off at some club. Bwahahaha... speaking of club, Yin Mei's so eager to go clubbing. I wonder why. Maison?!?! Hell no!!! Somewhere... ANYWHERE but MAISON!! -_-lll
I'm kinda tired now.
I'm out.
p.s. Happy graduating to my classmates and see some of y'all in degree!!! All the best!! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home