End of glory days
While sleeping, i received more than 5 calls from many people!! Couldn't even get some peaceful sleep. I think i'd just switch my phone off next time. Finally i was woken up by Chih Jiun's call. He just got off from work and wants me to accompany him for lunch. I reluctantly got up and went out with him.
Before going to Spicy, we stopped at our ex-highschool to watch the final game of MSSKL. I had a weird feeling cz i knew there was no purpose in going into that place again, what more to watch some stupid people playing softball. Sigh... those were the days.
We went in, watched some people play, only to find out our school lost in the semi-finals. Hmmm... it wasn't THAT shocking as both of us knew that after our batch and the two last batches, our championship has been long long lost. Well... no pitcher, no game!!
I can still remember the days where we trained under the rain, under the scorching sun and under the tyranny of our iron-fisted coach. Not that harsh actually... he's a great player and friend, it's just that he takes the game seriously, unlike some people. And my batch won under his guidance. So did the batch after ours which my friends and i guided too. The last batch to win the 15th champion title needed not much guidance as they had played longer than us, as "juniors". LoL.
Right now softball has no more meaning to me. I played as my friends were playing, and the feeling of being around your bestest friends, was the bomb!! Now playing with other people, especially seniors... SUCKS!!! I rather to go to One Utama's batting cage, than to bench-warm at club games. FUcking hell....!!!
Anyway... i'm still blurry from too much sleep. Gotta ciao now. GOing out tonight... AGAIN!! -_-lll
I'm out.
Before going to Spicy, we stopped at our ex-highschool to watch the final game of MSSKL. I had a weird feeling cz i knew there was no purpose in going into that place again, what more to watch some stupid people playing softball. Sigh... those were the days.
We went in, watched some people play, only to find out our school lost in the semi-finals. Hmmm... it wasn't THAT shocking as both of us knew that after our batch and the two last batches, our championship has been long long lost. Well... no pitcher, no game!!
I can still remember the days where we trained under the rain, under the scorching sun and under the tyranny of our iron-fisted coach. Not that harsh actually... he's a great player and friend, it's just that he takes the game seriously, unlike some people. And my batch won under his guidance. So did the batch after ours which my friends and i guided too. The last batch to win the 15th champion title needed not much guidance as they had played longer than us, as "juniors". LoL.
Right now softball has no more meaning to me. I played as my friends were playing, and the feeling of being around your bestest friends, was the bomb!! Now playing with other people, especially seniors... SUCKS!!! I rather to go to One Utama's batting cage, than to bench-warm at club games. FUcking hell....!!!
Anyway... i'm still blurry from too much sleep. Gotta ciao now. GOing out tonight... AGAIN!! -_-lll
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home