Just "For One More Day"
This evening, after picking up my youngest sister, Min from school and sent her home, i went to The Curve to pick up something i've been looking for quite some time. Rachel teman-ed me. I appreciated the fact that she sacrificed her sleep to accompany me just to go buy a stupid book which i kinda "craved" for so long... :P
For One More Day by Mitch Albom!!
I don't really like being taken pictures of.
But Chel did it anyway...
-_-lll
I've read his other book, Five People You Meet In Heaven and it was a really good book i must say. So i decided to go get his other book. There's one more which is a collection of Mitch's stories. And it's only RM29.90. The one i bought cost me RM32.95. I so can't wait to start reading it!!
After getting the book, mum called and told me that i didn't have to fetch Min to ballet school. So i kinda chilled around, and went to...
After getting the book, mum called and told me that i didn't have to fetch Min to ballet school. So i kinda chilled around, and went to...
But Chel did it anyway...
-_-lll
Anyway, i just got back from futsal and am darn tired. Matt Ho called me and asked me to join him and some friends of his to play. Met a few of them. Although the game wasn't as the usual ones i used to play, this was kinda slow and the place was... ahem... damn small. I'm so not used to running around small areas while playing futsal. But anyhow, i had fun. Met Matt's gf, Dora too. Quite a sweet girl. Lucky Matt!! LoL.
Ooohh... i'm feeling drowsy now.
I'm out.
Ooohh... i'm feeling drowsy now.
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home