Ten cents... anyone??

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What is this feeling??

I've been having this weird feeling for quite some time. It's hard to explain, but it feels like something's not right. I can't help it but feel lost at times. Maybe i'm just thinking too much? Maybe i'm just being too sensitive over matters? Maybe i'm just losing my mind... slowly.

Have you ever felt so empty, that no matter what you do, you just can't shrug off that thought? Again and again i'm always facing such issues. Perhaps it's time for me to find something to feep myself occupied... or perhaps someone? I just don't know...

The feeling of wanting that particular thing, so badly, is killing me slowly inside. The feeling of wanting to be part of it is torturous! Yet, some things aren't meant to be. I realize it, but am too stubborn to get over it.

I'm just feeling down at the moment.

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home