Ten cents... anyone??

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm soooo in love!

I was watching some music videos on YouTube, and came across a long lost love of mine! Haha...

I've been listening to her songs for quite some time when Bleach first started out as one of the popular animes in Japan, which also hit other countries as well. And she's such the adorable one! I love chicks who compose their own songs, play the guitar and sing! And to top that off, she's effing cute!! And one more, she's like the Japanese Avril Lavigne!! Cool...!!!

Wooo... i'm so madly in love now! :P

Don't know who this person is? Well... let's see...

For starters, she's Yui (well-known for singing 2 of Bleach's theme songs).

A pic of her when she was still in kindergarten.

And this is NOW!

How can you not resist her?! I know i can't...

Yui's Profile
Full Name : Yui Yoshioka
吉冈唯
Birth place : Fukuoka, Japan
Birth Date : March 26, 1987
Height : 5 ft 1 in (155cm)
Blood-type : AB
Horoscope : Aries
Zodiac : Rabbit
Hobbies : Reading, movies, music & badminton (?!)
Favorite places : Shingu Beach (ooohh... i love the beach too!)

I ain't gonna blabber too much on her. Here's abit info on her though.

More pictures of Yui!!


Here're a few music videos of her too!

Yui - Rolling Star


Yui - Goodbye Days


Yui - Life


I'm so heading to Tower Records for her CD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home