People and their minds
Some people are just plain stupid. They never think properly before they say things. And what more, they never actually understand the true situation and intentions before making dumb comments. I'm just so sick of closed-minded people who just sees what they wanna see and think what they think is true. Arrghhh... this pisses me off totally.
I've never actually met or come across such people in my life. Everyone seems to be friendly and very helpful at times, although u're not close to them. Some may seem true, however, some are just plainly FAKERS who take u for granted and use you for their own benefits. In front of you, they'll be putting up a whole facade with a small dash of smile; behind your back, the unimaginable happens.
I'm so so so tired of childish and immature people who thinks the world revolves around them. I've never had problems with these type of people few years back, but now it's a whole different scenario. I don't wanna care anymore.
I'm out for now.
I've never actually met or come across such people in my life. Everyone seems to be friendly and very helpful at times, although u're not close to them. Some may seem true, however, some are just plainly FAKERS who take u for granted and use you for their own benefits. In front of you, they'll be putting up a whole facade with a small dash of smile; behind your back, the unimaginable happens.
I'm so so so tired of childish and immature people who thinks the world revolves around them. I've never had problems with these type of people few years back, but now it's a whole different scenario. I don't wanna care anymore.
I'm out for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home