Ten cents... anyone??

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A drunked night

I couldn't sleep. Decided to come online and start blogging about the other night, since i was dared and DOUBLE TRIPLE DARED by Matt and Aina (oh btw, she's Nigesh's gf) to post up some pictures.

Here goes then... sigh.

I was out with Stephy the other day at Sg Wang. She got (according to her) girly stuffs she needed and we went to Low Yat after that to check out the laptop i wanted to get. Goshh, no wonder i couldn't sleep! I'm getting it tmrw! Yayy...!! I shall be blogging about it later, as usual. Hehe... Here's the review on it, anyway.

We met up with the guys at BSC and had "dinner" with them.

Anywaaaay, after sending Stephy back to Shah Alam, i headed back to BSC to join up with the guys (they were having a show there). When i got there, as expected, the drinking BEGINS! Sadly, Mun Mun and Chi Ho went home early. So did Suresh, who joined after work at Actor's Studio.

I don't wanna crap too much about that night, so i shall let the pictures relate the story, savvy? *(Note - i don't really remember some of the people's names, so i shall edit this post again once Matt informs me of their names later when i meet him. LoL.)

Jon, Aina and i (holding my beer while taking the pic)

Ronnie and Jon dancing with some indian chick

Ronnie hooking up with ANOTHER indian chick
Wooo.... you go, bro! Ahahaha!!

I was bored and Matt decided to lick me

Aina joined in too!

Matt, me and Aina (DRUNK!)

Okay FINE!! This was the picture Matt and Aina DOUBLE, TRIPLE DARED me to post up here.
Happy now, you two?? SWT!!

Jon dancing with some chick

Aina and her cousin
(I forgot his name... :P)

Ronnie and the "other indian chick"

Matt joined in

Matt was missing for a while when he said he's going to the toilet. I needed to go as well so i followed, Matt went ahead. When the toilet door closed, i heard Matt yell. I opened the door, and found...

This!!

Oh well... he had too much to drink anyway.

A group shot
From left: Christopher Sherwin, Aina, Nigesh, the indian chick Ronnie and Jon were dancing with (sorry, i don't know her name), Ronnie, another girl whom i don't know her name either, and Matt.

Well, another shot. Ronnie was smiling ear to ear after that.
LOL.

Chris was VERY drunk!

I don't know why, but everyone seems to be licking me the whole night. Am i like what? Sweet?! I know i am, but don't have to go to the extend to lick me, right?? Hahaha...

Those were taken by Aina after grabbing my phone away.

And everything that night happened here...

...at WIP (Work In Progress) at Bangsar Shopping Complex
(next to La Bodega)

Well, yeaa... that's about it, folks!

I'm off to bed now. Ta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home