Fly me to the moooooon...
...literally!
Anyway, few days ago, i was so bored i actually played along to some sms competition which was screening on 8TV while watching some tv show. It was the Across The Universe sms contest where we can stand to win a Timex watch. I ACTUALLY HAVE NO LIFE UP TO THE EXTEND I PLAYED ALONG!!!! Arghhh... but then again, it wasn't a waste.
Why??
Cz i won 4 complimentary tickets to watch the show! Hahaha...
It's tmrw, at One Utama GSC
Anyway, few days ago, i was so bored i actually played along to some sms competition which was screening on 8TV while watching some tv show. It was the Across The Universe sms contest where we can stand to win a Timex watch. I ACTUALLY HAVE NO LIFE UP TO THE EXTEND I PLAYED ALONG!!!! Arghhh... but then again, it wasn't a waste.
Why??
Cz i won 4 complimentary tickets to watch the show! Hahaha...
I had to go to Sri Pentas to collect the passes. Damn, the hassle i tell you!! Parking, especially! Grr...
But anyhow... Whooo hoo... i was actually anticipating to this movie, which is sort of based on a song by The Beatles - Hey Jude. Anyway, i just can't wait to go watch it tmrw! LoL.
Anyone wants to join me? :P
But anyhow... Whooo hoo... i was actually anticipating to this movie, which is sort of based on a song by The Beatles - Hey Jude. Anyway, i just can't wait to go watch it tmrw! LoL.
Anyone wants to join me? :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home