I can't sleep!!
Quote of the day:
"Dude, your clock stopped! Want me to fix the screw for ya??"
For these past few days i've not been sleeping at proper times. It's like i've turned into a vampire! I only sleep during the day and i'd be damn awake during the night. My biological clock is all screwed... so is my social life; i can't really go out, i can't walk well yet, i can't run... or even jump! Oh well... since i'm still having this 4-month holiday, might as well use it as much as i can to rest all i want.
Yesterday (Friday) i went to watch movie with Stephy. At first we wanted to watch Bee Movie (yea, again for me) but she didn't wanna wait for another hour. So we decided on Beowulf. Arghh... i tell you, this is the dumbest movie i've ever watched! I don't even feel like talking about it... alright, i admit the graphics were awesome, but the storyline is so screwed! One moment here, one moment there. It's as if the producers ran out of ideas on how to make this movie and they just crapped their way along. Great... at the expense of us, movie-goers. THANKS!
I'm so bored! I'm so hungry i can eat a cow! Speaking of cow... where the heck is that Wei Wei?! Supposedly to go William's!! Arghhh...
Red told me about this site, created by some people who were into socializing and partying. Quite interesting though. You can check them out if you wanna. I've linked their website and blog. Check them out through my sidebar. -------->
I'm outta here.
"Dude, your clock stopped! Want me to fix the screw for ya??"
For these past few days i've not been sleeping at proper times. It's like i've turned into a vampire! I only sleep during the day and i'd be damn awake during the night. My biological clock is all screwed... so is my social life; i can't really go out, i can't walk well yet, i can't run... or even jump! Oh well... since i'm still having this 4-month holiday, might as well use it as much as i can to rest all i want.
Yesterday (Friday) i went to watch movie with Stephy. At first we wanted to watch Bee Movie (yea, again for me) but she didn't wanna wait for another hour. So we decided on Beowulf. Arghh... i tell you, this is the dumbest movie i've ever watched! I don't even feel like talking about it... alright, i admit the graphics were awesome, but the storyline is so screwed! One moment here, one moment there. It's as if the producers ran out of ideas on how to make this movie and they just crapped their way along. Great... at the expense of us, movie-goers. THANKS!
I'm so bored! I'm so hungry i can eat a cow! Speaking of cow... where the heck is that Wei Wei?! Supposedly to go William's!! Arghhh...
Red told me about this site, created by some people who were into socializing and partying. Quite interesting though. You can check them out if you wanna. I've linked their website and blog. Check them out through my sidebar. -------->
I'm outta here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home