Ten cents... anyone??

Friday, November 23, 2007

Poppin' pills.

Due to the strict diet i'm on because of my sprained foot which is slowly healing; despite the bone still being out of place and i can still feel it when i rub across the surface of my foot.

Although i can walk properly now, but i can't exactly walk fast; or jump or even run. Swt.

That's not the worst part. I can't eat chicken, i can't eat beef, i can't eat seafood. Arghhh.... And now i've to pop vitamins and pills for my health and also my healing foot.

How i wish they were chocolates instead.

Calsium Magnesium for my bones.

Vitamin E... i don't know what these does, but mum insisted i take them.

Stresgon... for stress relief, apparently.

And finally some diet supplements.

All washed down with a big mug of warm Miltum (mum's concoction of Milo and Nestum!).


Oh well... the things i have to go through just to be well. I just can't wait to get on my feet on solid ground... and start RUNNING!!!

Gotta go out now. Gotta send Stephy (not Steph Foo) to Jalan Ipoh for her interview with some Carlsberg event... Yea, hyprocrite i am. But what to do? I'm a nice guy! :P

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home