Pancakes for lunch?!
I was awaken abruptly this morning by some call over some really stupid issue, which i dun wanna talk about, at about 1pm - abit early for holidays!! Arghh... Anyway, i followed mum out to pick up Jene from college and headed to Hartamas Sq. for lunch. As i was still on a strict diet due to my sprained foot, mum decided to take us for something which i can eat.
So we went to...
Mum had fun gobbling up her tiny pancakes.
(which had chocolate cream, marshmallows and honey)
And mine... was Brussels.
Looks gooey with all the cheese.
It had very few, small slices of salmon... I repeat... VERY FEW and REALLY SMAAAALL!!!
And even...
Except for those baby tomatoes, though.
So we went to...
(which had chocolate cream, marshmallows and honey)
Apparently the gold were the marshmallows, according to Min. Haha...
Don't ask me why this dish, but mum picked it out for me; as i couldn't have the other dishes which had chicken, beef and seafood... ARGHHH!!
It had very few, small slices of salmon... I repeat... VERY FEW and REALLY SMAAAALL!!!
And even...
The food was okay, although i don't really fancy having such an expensive lunch. Only my mother and those two brats are always obliging to such luxuries. Mum even wanted Starbucks! Swt... The dishes, except for mum's, were served with PANCAKES! Yeahh... pancakes!!
Don't blame me for being so sakai, i've already said: I DON'T FANCY EXPENSIVE FOOD!
But anyhoe, we went home filled. I kinda enjoyed the meal.
Lastly, guess what i saw when we were browsing through the menu?? ;)
Hahaha... Fleur, this is for you. :P
You're served with grilled eggplant, sundried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, capers and olives!
Goshh... u're a healthy meal! Haha...
ANYWAAAAYYYY.... MOVING ON SWIFTLY... VERY VERY SWIFTLY....
Ok... Gotta sleep now. There will be a briefing session for my Maxis roadshow job at the Maxis Tower in another 9 hours. I'll update on another post soon.
Ta.
Don't blame me for being so sakai, i've already said: I DON'T FANCY EXPENSIVE FOOD!
But anyhoe, we went home filled. I kinda enjoyed the meal.
Lastly, guess what i saw when we were browsing through the menu?? ;)
You're served with grilled eggplant, sundried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, capers and olives!
Goshh... u're a healthy meal! Haha...
ANYWAAAAYYYY.... MOVING ON SWIFTLY... VERY VERY SWIFTLY....
Ok... Gotta sleep now. There will be a briefing session for my Maxis roadshow job at the Maxis Tower in another 9 hours. I'll update on another post soon.
Ta.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home