Ten cents... anyone??

Saturday, November 3, 2007

A dedication

Today's a special day for someone - a very best friend of mine, who's currently at Brisbane right now.

I just wanna wish...

Kwan Loong...

...a very happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Many happy returns and best wishes to you, bro! Hope u're doing well and good luck on everything you're up to right now.

Loong here is one of my best friends. I practically grew up with him; knowing him since highschool til now. Played basketball, softball, music jamming sessions, yamcha and all sorts. It's been a while this fella has not come back to KL. But anyhow, just better get your arse back to KL soon!!

Loong and David Blaine (at Force of Nature 1)

Loong and his sis, April
(While sending him off at KLIA)


Moving on swiftly...

Due to my stupid pc which is lagging the whole time, i dun think i should blog on my trip to Recharge yet, however, i'm gonna blog about something else, despite Sarah making noise over there. Hahaha!!

I overslept and missed DDP and RFP's classes on Monday, but my main motive was to go over and celebrate a good friend's birthday.

Justina!!

Two best friends - Tina and Jolene

Master and student - Boon Chin and Tina

Group pic
From left: BoonChin, Nat, me, Tina, Jared and Jo

Another group pic with the boss of "Penang", our hangout spot at college.
Abit blur though...


Recharge post will come up later on... soon. I promise!! I just need a better pc to upload the pics and videos, dat's all. :P


I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home