Ten cents... anyone??

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just fly me to the moon...

...and no i don't have the mood to play with the stars! Grr...

Sigh. I didn't go for the convo with the rest of them. I wished i did, but oh well... A convo with out that stupid looking mortar hat isn't a convo to me. What's passed is past, hoped the rest had fun.

Although holidays are what i'm often looking forward to, but i rather be at college than at home doing NOTHING!! And Van isn't around due to work... sigh! I'm seriously going nuts! So are my moods and temper... Aaarghhh!!

I went to Low Yat with Boon Chin this afternoon to just chill, and i wanted to check out for laptops. Drove there, got stuck in the freaking jam, lip-synched to some stupid songs, parked my car at Berjaya Times Sq. Had a smoke and met up with that sohai before heading to Low Yat. Scouted around for brochures and all, headed to Sg. Wang for lunch (at KimGary), met up with Raymond and i headed home to meet up with mah bitch, Audrey while the guys went for snooker. Basically my holiday is just screwed la... wanted to go Genting, since Boon Chin has a free room there but then again...

Gosh, my blogging flow has been out and i don't even know what the fuck am i typing here. Maybe it's just for the sake of updating; maybe i'm just bored. But what i know is, since last Saturday my "holiday" has been really fucked up til today. FUCKED UP i tell u!!

Oh yaa... just a few random updates:

1. Mum got new sports rims for Melisa (the Honda Accord)... yea, my MUM!!
2. I can't wait for Recharge!!!
3. I bought the new Moving Rubber by Gatsby... and i'm darn effing loving it!!
4. I'm not done with assignments yet - DDP's fuckshit factsheet and RFP's report writing

Basically my mood's entirely screwed upside-down. And i'm darn lazy to upload any pics too.

I'm out. Behhh... (oh well, only stupid Winnie will know what the heck this is)

p.s. It's killing me slowly every single day, every single hour, every single minute, every single second, and every single moment i breathe wondering about her and how she's faring. Arghh!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home