Spaced out
Lately, that funny feeling i've always been having for the past 7 weeks is up and going again. It's like i'm partially happy, partially upset. I don't really know what is this all about, exactly, but yea the feeling's still there.
There's nothing i can do about it, but to sigh while i ponder on it.
"It's useless..." I kept on telling myself.
"It's not worth it le..." I kept repeating this.
Sometimes it's actually not meant to be, yet we still put our hearts into it. I do think it's such a stupid thing to do. But when u're in the situation, you'd blindly plunge into the depth of torture. Outsiders would think it's really silly to put myself into this situation, but then again, no one knows exactly about this... not even the closest of closest friends.
Maybe it's time to think like an outsider of the situation. To get over it and move on easily, i guess?
Oh well... life's plenty of other upcoming excitements and surprises, not only her.
And i still have my DDP to finish up tonight...
SIGH!!!
There's nothing i can do about it, but to sigh while i ponder on it.
"It's useless..." I kept on telling myself.
"It's not worth it le..." I kept repeating this.
Sometimes it's actually not meant to be, yet we still put our hearts into it. I do think it's such a stupid thing to do. But when u're in the situation, you'd blindly plunge into the depth of torture. Outsiders would think it's really silly to put myself into this situation, but then again, no one knows exactly about this... not even the closest of closest friends.
Maybe it's time to think like an outsider of the situation. To get over it and move on easily, i guess?
Oh well... life's plenty of other upcoming excitements and surprises, not only her.
And i still have my DDP to finish up tonight...
SIGH!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home