Setting it straight!
Goshh... i'm neglecting my blog again!! Arghh... I need to start updating!!
College... *ahem*... Uni life has alrd started. UniSA... yea, Uni. of South Australia. They actually paid Taylor's Coll to affiliate with them?! Sigh. Too bad i was kinda lazy to look around, so now i'm stuck with the lousy management of Taylor's College. Whoopee...
Taking the train to college is hell!!

Notice the people waiting for the train?!
It's alrd packed like shit, yet people are still going in...
SWT!!
It's the same as driving to college...
Oh well... more updates soon. I PROMISE!!
College... *ahem*... Uni life has alrd started. UniSA... yea, Uni. of South Australia. They actually paid Taylor's Coll to affiliate with them?! Sigh. Too bad i was kinda lazy to look around, so now i'm stuck with the lousy management of Taylor's College. Whoopee...
Taking the train to college is hell!!
SWT!!
It's the same as driving to college...
Oh well... more updates soon. I PROMISE!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home