Ten cents... anyone??

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back to reality

Oh well, i was already back at KL on Sunday, but i was just too lazy to go to my pc and start doing my assignments (yea, my last few ones)... what more blog?!

Anyway, i promise after this week, i'll be updating on my trip to Recharge and also our lil stint for Justina's birthday at college few days ago. LoL.

I'm actually here at Boon Chin's place doing assignment - DDP's weblog and IMC's news analysis. Sigh. But then again, after this few battles, we'll be enjoying a 3 month long holiday!!! Whoo hooo!!!

Grrr... i dun hv my pics with me right now, if not i'd be blogging about the rave right now. Hmmm... That will have to wait. Assignments come first. Blaaardy hell... And wait! I dun think i've updated on my trip to Redang few months back... AARGHHHHH~!!!!

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home