Holidays ruined!!
"Oohh... This is so cool...!!
...MY FOOT!!"
And i have myself to blame for this unfortunate event happening RIGHT when the holidays are finally here!!
After a futsal match this afternoon, i sprained my foot and now i'm limping!!
correction...
I CAN'T WALK AT ALL!!
My left foot's swollen up like a char siew pau and everytime i walk, i'd have this whole crazy sensation swelling up to my head. It's so painful... ARGHHH... IT'S TOO PAINFUL TO BEAR!!! MY HOLIDAYS ARE RUINED!!!!
I can't walk... i can't walk... i can't walk... grrr!!!! And the best thing is, i have to hop around everywhere like a vampire, but on one foot.
*sulks*
I can still feel the pain while typing this... *wince* I feel like it's the end of my life.
My foot!!
...MY FOOT!!"
And i have myself to blame for this unfortunate event happening RIGHT when the holidays are finally here!!
After a futsal match this afternoon, i sprained my foot and now i'm limping!!
correction...
I CAN'T WALK AT ALL!!
My left foot's swollen up like a char siew pau and everytime i walk, i'd have this whole crazy sensation swelling up to my head. It's so painful... ARGHHH... IT'S TOO PAINFUL TO BEAR!!! MY HOLIDAYS ARE RUINED!!!!
I can't walk... i can't walk... i can't walk... grrr!!!! And the best thing is, i have to hop around everywhere like a vampire, but on one foot.
*sulks*
I can still feel the pain while typing this... *wince* I feel like it's the end of my life.
My foot!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home