Ten cents... anyone??

Friday, November 9, 2007

The second horror

I went back to the clinic for my second checkup on my foot, where the i had to go through another "awesome" process... the sensei massaged and twisted my foot again to make sure the bone on my foot is in place... arghhh... how i wished i was somewhere at that time.

I was trying hard not to faint from the whole painful process, although it was for my foot's own good. Haha...

This time, i took a video... fortunately, without my painful expressions. Pay attention to one time where my camera shook for a moment... that was when the sensei kinda tugged at my foot's bone for fix its position. According to the sensei, my foot's healing quite fast, and i'll be walking again in no time.



Two words after that experience... BLAAAARDY HELL!!!!!!

I'm already dreading my next visit. But then again... i want my foot to heal, so i can walk normally again!!

Next up... the long awaited update on RECHARGE!! Sarah u can sit still now.

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home