Facing a void
Somehow i just feel weird lately. It seems like i don't really have a purpose in life. I'm having a freaking long holiday til March; i'm not working yet; i'm often at home; i don't really feel like going even if my friends call me out (except for a few special occasions); i'm becoming a worse couch potato than before... i just feel empty, somehow.
I even hardly go online, as often as before. I don't really see the point in doing so, no matter how eager i am to see some of my friends on MSN, or to receive messages on Friendster, Facebook or in my emails. And worst, i hardly have the mood to blog about anything.
It's been few days, i've woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm often moody, and have been having these really weird dreams, which i don't thoroughly understand at all. My sister even told me i've been sleep talking for a few days and mum commented i'm somehow troubled by something, which i don't even know what's what either.
I can't wait for my new laptop to come. I'm going to IT Mall with Chi Ho, Mun Mun, Chi Kit and perhaps Matt too, to check out laptops. Chi Kit wanna get one, so was i, but my only problem was financially. Sighh... once i get my laptop, i'm so gonna concentrate on video editing and the stuffs i wanna do to keep my mind off certain issues (which i don't even know at all!!).
Oh well...
I even hardly go online, as often as before. I don't really see the point in doing so, no matter how eager i am to see some of my friends on MSN, or to receive messages on Friendster, Facebook or in my emails. And worst, i hardly have the mood to blog about anything.
It's been few days, i've woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm often moody, and have been having these really weird dreams, which i don't thoroughly understand at all. My sister even told me i've been sleep talking for a few days and mum commented i'm somehow troubled by something, which i don't even know what's what either.
I can't wait for my new laptop to come. I'm going to IT Mall with Chi Ho, Mun Mun, Chi Kit and perhaps Matt too, to check out laptops. Chi Kit wanna get one, so was i, but my only problem was financially. Sighh... once i get my laptop, i'm so gonna concentrate on video editing and the stuffs i wanna do to keep my mind off certain issues (which i don't even know at all!!).
Oh well...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home