Take me thru the strawberry fields!
The movie, Across The Universe is just unspeakably awesome, especially for The Beatles fans like me. It's something like a musical as the storyline moves around a few characters and songs by The Beatles were used to tell the story.
Nevertheless, Stephy was bored, although i enjoyed the movie thoroughly... I'd give 8/10 for this movie. I dun wanna spoil the fun for those who're interested in watching this show, so i ain't gonna say much, although Lucy and Jude in the movie were exceptionally GORGEOUS!! I'm straight all the way, but i still think he's a darn good-looking bloke, esp with that British accent. Girls would definitely fall infinitely for that... And Lucy, she's just JUICY!! Ahahahahaha....
Anyway, this is just a short update. I'm actually rushing out to watch Unrest with Esther, who's at One Utama now, feeling bored i guess? LoL.
I'm out now.
Nevertheless, Stephy was bored, although i enjoyed the movie thoroughly... I'd give 8/10 for this movie. I dun wanna spoil the fun for those who're interested in watching this show, so i ain't gonna say much, although Lucy and Jude in the movie were exceptionally GORGEOUS!! I'm straight all the way, but i still think he's a darn good-looking bloke, esp with that British accent. Girls would definitely fall infinitely for that... And Lucy, she's just JUICY!! Ahahahahaha....
Anyway, this is just a short update. I'm actually rushing out to watch Unrest with Esther, who's at One Utama now, feeling bored i guess? LoL.
I'm out now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home