Bogged with thoughts
I don't know what to say. I don't know how to say. Every moment passed seems like eternity, yet i am still stuck here without a single word coming out from me. Dilemmas struck upon me. I do not know what i should do - now and later. I am worried that whatever i do would trigger off several unwanted events. It seems like i am lost; for words and for directions.
Every single day and night, I'd be pulled down with so much mind-boggling imaginations as they set off free and wild... which mostly comes with negative impacts. This predicament i am going through right now, no one would understand nor empathize. It is up to me, and only myself to set upon this unwanted journey. And to end it for good.
A try is always a gamble. "No pain, no gain," as they said. But i am in pain, yet still no gain. My luck sucks when it comes to gambling. Lady Luck will only shine at me once in a blue moon; as often as it snows in Africa or even in Malaysia. I ponder on the consequences. "Should i... Should i not?" i asked myself.
It has been haunting me for the past few weeks. I am trying hard, yet not hard enough to overcome this stupid issue. Would it be worth it, i may not know. "What if...??" is also poking fun at me; jeering and taunting me to make a move. It feels like i am being surrounded by a horde of bullies; kicking and daring me to do something, or else.
What should i do?? Hmmm...
Every single day and night, I'd be pulled down with so much mind-boggling imaginations as they set off free and wild... which mostly comes with negative impacts. This predicament i am going through right now, no one would understand nor empathize. It is up to me, and only myself to set upon this unwanted journey. And to end it for good.
A try is always a gamble. "No pain, no gain," as they said. But i am in pain, yet still no gain. My luck sucks when it comes to gambling. Lady Luck will only shine at me once in a blue moon; as often as it snows in Africa or even in Malaysia. I ponder on the consequences. "Should i... Should i not?" i asked myself.
It has been haunting me for the past few weeks. I am trying hard, yet not hard enough to overcome this stupid issue. Would it be worth it, i may not know. "What if...??" is also poking fun at me; jeering and taunting me to make a move. It feels like i am being surrounded by a horde of bullies; kicking and daring me to do something, or else.
What should i do?? Hmmm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home