Ten cents... anyone??

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged... AGAIN!!!

Ishh... kena tagged pulak! Now you see, how freaking free Sarah is!!!! I'm soooo lazy, but then again i have to update this place. If not, some people's gonna be damn kancheong spider at me!!!

- Introduction -

First Name - Leon
Nickname - I've a few, but damn lazy to list 'em out.
Name you wish you had - I used to like the name Zack (which represents my last name)
What do people normally mistake your name as - Reon, Leong
Birthday - 3 Dec
Birthplace - KL
Time of Birth - *Shall not tell*
Single or taken - Single
Zodiac sign - Sagittarius


-Your Appearance-

How tall are you - I'm kinda short for a guy
Wish you were taller - All the time!
Eye color - Colored?
Eye color you want - I don't wanna be someone else.
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Still black
Short or long hair - Short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - *secret*
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Wavy
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - I shaved it bald
Glasses or contacts - Glasses
Do you wear make-up - >_
Ever had hair extensions - DOUBLE >_
Paint your nails - Triple >_

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes - I adore girls with brown eyes!
What color hair - Whatever will do if she has long hair.
Shy or Outgoing - Moderation of both
Looks or personality - Why not both??
Sexy or Cute - Sexily cute!
Serious or Fun - Seriously FUN!
Older or Younger than you - Doesn't matter. But i ain't want someone who thinks she's all matured at the outside but effing childish in the inside.
A turn on - Words can never describe that feeling.
A turn off - Girls who tend to mother me too much. I have a mum to do so, and also a sister who tends to be like one too.

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolate - I'll have the chocolates please.
Pepsi or Coke - Coke.
Rap or Rock - House, Trance and Techno! *ahem* Okay, fine... Rock.
Relationship or One night stand - Both involves sex! HMMMMMM...
School or Work - School AND work.
Love or Money - I'll take the money.
Movies or Music - Movies, then music!
Country or City - I need both.
Sunny or Rainy days - Cloudy, without rain.
Friends or Family - Family first!

-Have you ever-

Lied - Who hasn't?
Stole something - WHO HASN'T??
Smoked - Yeaa...
Hurt someone close to you - Sigh.
Broke someone's heart - Well, here's the story... blah blah blah blah...
Had your heart broken - Have you seen how the Berlin Wall was brought down?
Wondered what was wrong with you - Every chance i get! Ahahahaha...
Wish you were a prince/princess - Rather not. But i'd love to have that wealth!!
Liked someone who was taken - Sigh. Still am...
Shaved your head - Few years ago.
Been in love - Sadly, yea.
Used chopsticks - I'm Chinese!
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Nahh...

- Favorites -

Flower - Don't have one.
Candy - Chocolates!!
Song - Running Away by Midnight Hour
Scent - Her after-shower smell. Hmmm....
Color - Red
Movie - Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
Singer - Avril Lavigne
Word - (s) Blaaaaardy hell!!
Junk food - Chocolates!!
Website - Xes.cx
Lotion - Err...
Animal - I love orcas!

Ever cried over someone - ...
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - I just don't like my over-wavy hair!
Do you think you're attractive - Err...
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - The Incredibles
Do you play any sports - I love sports. Here goes... Softball, baseball, football, basketball, badminton, pool, snooker and swimming!

III

The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.- List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I always prefer to sit at Spicy alone.
2. I can eat a whole cow, and would still wanna finish the horse beside it, without feeling full.
3. I'm actually quite conscious on how people see me.
4. I've a thing for long-haired girls.
5. No matter what people say, i still love HONDA!!
6. Mum always says i've always been a smart kid, i'm just bogged down by laziness.
7. I hate onions and garlic. Yet i love Sour Cream and Onion flavored Pringles!
8. I'm quite oblivious to things around me.

8 people I tag:

1. Van
2. Matt (that is if he's still gonna continue blogging laa...)
3. Mei Tien
4. Farid
5. Melissa (yes you, Yap Wei Yiiiiii...!!)
6. Florence
7. Jeanee
8. Yuanie

Aiyaaa... whoever laaa... grrr...


Okay, here... happy now Sarah??? Ishhh...

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home