....
I'm brain-dead for the moment...
So much of things to do, yet so little time. And to top it all, i have fucked up people in my life!!!
I just had a realization... some people are just plainly fucked up. They're fucking irresponsible; fucking stupid when it comes to juggling between being professional and handling stressed; fucking self-centered; and they just need a fucking wake up call to get them out of their fucking, stinkin', small, pathetic world. They just don't deserve to be where they are and to get what they have. I'm not fucking gonna name names, cz i'm not targeting anyone specifically... but to those who read this, feels guilty in a way cz i'm mentioning this all of a sudden, then you're so fucking right i'm talking about you. If you think you're not involve, fucking good for you then... I'm actually ranting about something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!!
Luckily i've finished up ANW, but still got three more to go. Oh swell...
Okay, i'm going back to sleep now.
Wake me up only when dinner's served!
So much of things to do, yet so little time. And to top it all, i have fucked up people in my life!!!
I just had a realization... some people are just plainly fucked up. They're fucking irresponsible; fucking stupid when it comes to juggling between being professional and handling stressed; fucking self-centered; and they just need a fucking wake up call to get them out of their fucking, stinkin', small, pathetic world. They just don't deserve to be where they are and to get what they have. I'm not fucking gonna name names, cz i'm not targeting anyone specifically... but to those who read this, feels guilty in a way cz i'm mentioning this all of a sudden, then you're so fucking right i'm talking about you. If you think you're not involve, fucking good for you then... I'm actually ranting about something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!!
Luckily i've finished up ANW, but still got three more to go. Oh swell...
Okay, i'm going back to sleep now.
Wake me up only when dinner's served!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home