Ten cents... anyone??

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I got bagged!

I was supposed to update on this long ago. However, due to workload and assignments... and oh ya, laziness, i didn't really get to blog about this.

To those who know me, you should know i have a red bag which i used to have for classes and whatnots. It's the red PDI bag which i bought 2 years ago and it looks slightly like a pizza bag. LoL. It's all torn up and worn out. However, dunno why i still kept it and am still using it!

My friends at college, particularly Boon Chin was complaining about how ugly it looked. Haha... oh well! He threatened if i don't get a new one soon, he's gonna buy me one. I ignored him. But one morning when i arrived at college and walked to Pinang (the spot we always hang out) and saw a huge plastic bag. I knew something was wrong...

Boon Chin that fella actually bought me a bag!!! Well, it was shared by a few other friends, specifically Tina, Winnie and Jolene as well.

Goshh... i was actually speechless and Boon Chin started to pour out the stuffs from my old bag and put everything into the new one. I was still stoned and blur from the early morning-wake-up and just watched what he was doing. Deep down i was kinda grateful i had such best friends.

Sigh.

My old PDI bag

The torn parts.
LoL.

My new bag.
A blue Adidas sports bag.

The sohai who actually got me the bag, along with the others who chipped in.
Well, he's my best friend and brother too.

Thanks guys!! I really do appreciate the bag alot!

Oh well, more updates to come! :P

APRIL FOOL'S DAY to everyone!

I'm out for now.

1 Comments:

  • Oh my god uncle look how lucky you are to get such friends ! Be more grateful than now please and appreciate me more too cuz I always come out for midnight drinks with you when there is not anyone who's willing to do it. =p hahaha!

    By Blogger KeiTees, At April 9, 2008 at 11:55:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home