Post #180
Here i am sitting at Station One cafe at Manjalara sipping on my iced chocolate while surfing the net. Well, playing poker to be exact, and losing too. Sigh.
This year's Chinese New Year has been a quiet affair for me. Not much visiting and of course, not many ang pows too. Even Valentine's Day was a pathetic one for me; sitting at Starbucks with my laptop writing on a feature article for my freelance job, albeit the whole watching couples dotingly embracing one another and sharing a single drink. Swt! At least i got my job done (hopefully with a bountiful pay).
Watching someone from far ain't really a fun thing to do as well; especially when she keeps walking pass me countless times, with her hair waving along with the evening breeze. I noticed she even had a slight hop when she walks. Amazingly cute too, with those dreamy eyes. Arghh.... this is just too much to bear.
Anyway, college would be starting soon. Although alot of us are still dreading that moment and wished the holidays would last longer. I, on the other hand, would prefer to be at least busy with something, to keep my mind off things. It's not helping at all when my freelance writing job ain't a frequent one. I was writing on a piece about singles on Valentine's Day. I felt kinda pathetic! But then again, i had Facebook's poker game to keep me occupied.
Oh yaa... one more thing to note on. Fendy, Russel and Su Ann just left for Australia for their remaining semester of UniSa. Well, was happy for them, but wished i'd go too, rather than staying here in KL doing nothing and feeling bored, or lost.
To end this post... I just wanna wish Rajina a Happy Belated Birthday, and also an advanced Happy Birthday to Fendy (whose birthday would be on the coming 21st). Many happy returns and best wishes to both! Oh, oh.... and to Terence too. LoL.
I'm out for now.
This year's Chinese New Year has been a quiet affair for me. Not much visiting and of course, not many ang pows too. Even Valentine's Day was a pathetic one for me; sitting at Starbucks with my laptop writing on a feature article for my freelance job, albeit the whole watching couples dotingly embracing one another and sharing a single drink. Swt! At least i got my job done (hopefully with a bountiful pay).
Watching someone from far ain't really a fun thing to do as well; especially when she keeps walking pass me countless times, with her hair waving along with the evening breeze. I noticed she even had a slight hop when she walks. Amazingly cute too, with those dreamy eyes. Arghh.... this is just too much to bear.
Anyway, college would be starting soon. Although alot of us are still dreading that moment and wished the holidays would last longer. I, on the other hand, would prefer to be at least busy with something, to keep my mind off things. It's not helping at all when my freelance writing job ain't a frequent one. I was writing on a piece about singles on Valentine's Day. I felt kinda pathetic! But then again, i had Facebook's poker game to keep me occupied.
Oh yaa... one more thing to note on. Fendy, Russel and Su Ann just left for Australia for their remaining semester of UniSa. Well, was happy for them, but wished i'd go too, rather than staying here in KL doing nothing and feeling bored, or lost.
To end this post... I just wanna wish Rajina a Happy Belated Birthday, and also an advanced Happy Birthday to Fendy (whose birthday would be on the coming 21st). Many happy returns and best wishes to both! Oh, oh.... and to Terence too. LoL.
I'm out for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home