Tough shell, soft shell
I was driving home from college the other day when i reached the toll booth. The car in front of me was a Proton *puke* Savvy. But what caught my attention was the stickers all over the car. I was already grinning ear-to-ear.
Clearly, the owner or driver of that ugly looking car must be an Arseanal fan.

"Arsenal... Pride of London" huh??
Oh btw... here's a video during Van's birthday dinner last night.
I'm out.
Clearly, the owner or driver of that ugly looking car must be an Arse
Then i was thinking to myself. What a perfect way to describe Arsenal - by using a Proton Savvy as their mascot!
Proton Savvy had a series of advertising and marketing campaigns; showing that the car is really tough no matter what. But somehow, that campaign was just full of crap and puffery. The Savvy is just another piece of tincan which even a MyVI is much better that a pathetic Savvy. Check it out here! *courtesy of Paul Tan's website*
I've nothing against people who drive Proton Savvys or Arsenal fans... i'm just being cynical. After all, Arsenal just lost 4-2 to Liverpool few days during the Champion's League q-finals second playoffs. Hahahahahahaa!!! Sadly, Jamie Yeoh *drools* is an Arsenal fan... boo hoo....
Proton Savvy had a series of advertising and marketing campaigns; showing that the car is really tough no matter what. But somehow, that campaign was just full of crap and puffery. The Savvy is just another piece of tincan which even a MyVI is much better that a pathetic Savvy. Check it out here! *courtesy of Paul Tan's website*
I've nothing against people who drive Proton Savvys or Arsenal fans... i'm just being cynical. After all, Arsenal just lost 4-2 to Liverpool few days during the Champion's League q-finals second playoffs. Hahahahahahaa!!! Sadly, Jamie Yeoh *drools* is an Arsenal fan... boo hoo....
Oh btw... here's a video during Van's birthday dinner last night.
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home