Condemned
I could have been better.
I could have been stronger.
I could have seen what was coming.
Yet, i did nothing and left everything astray.
I fucking hate what is going on right now.
I fucking hate why is it happening all the time.
I fucking hate myself for saying things i should not have.
I'm sorry for the things i did.
All the disappointments and wreckage i have caused.
What has happened can't never be undone.
Only repairs and improvements shall move us again.
I should be burnt a million times for doing what i have done.
I wish i could turn back time.
But alas, it is impossible.
I should not have been a disappointment.
I should not have been a disgrace.
I should not have doing what i have been doing.
In the first place...
I should not be saying "I should not..." at all.
I could have been stronger.
I could have seen what was coming.
Yet, i did nothing and left everything astray.
I fucking hate what is going on right now.
I fucking hate why is it happening all the time.
I fucking hate myself for saying things i should not have.
I'm sorry for the things i did.
All the disappointments and wreckage i have caused.
What has happened can't never be undone.
Only repairs and improvements shall move us again.
I should be burnt a million times for doing what i have done.
I wish i could turn back time.
But alas, it is impossible.
I should not have been a disappointment.
I should not have been a disgrace.
I should not have doing what i have been doing.
In the first place...
I should not be saying "I should not..." at all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home