Shishaaa
Was bored the other night and Fendy just went back to Adelaide, and somehow the plan to have Faraz's farewell at some club was kinda canceled. So Singyer, Amy and i just went out to chill instead. I din really wanna just chill at Kepong again, as it was utterly SIEN-ness to be here. And i'm not and can't be as CHINESE as Singyer told me i should be.
I decided we head down to Hartamas for shisha at Uncle Don's. And apparently, it was Amy's first time too. Talk about being a virgin to stuffs like this. This is why i hardly hang out around Kepong. There's nothing here, besides cafes, cafes, and more cafes!! =____=
Oh well... anywaaaaaaay...













Basically we kinda had fun la...
Next up would be Faraz's farewell party... but that one, i got 59 pics! I'll only upload a few here later, and the rest, feel free to check it out thru my Facebook, yea? ;)
I decided we head down to Hartamas for shisha at Uncle Don's. And apparently, it was Amy's first time too. Talk about being a virgin to stuffs like this. This is why i hardly hang out around Kepong. There's nothing here, besides cafes, cafes, and more cafes!! =____=
Oh well... anywaaaaaaay...
Basically we kinda had fun la...
Next up would be Faraz's farewell party... but that one, i got 59 pics! I'll only upload a few here later, and the rest, feel free to check it out thru my Facebook, yea? ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home