Dinner with the family
Gosh... once i dun blog, i won't even update at all. But once i update, i can't seem to stop! WHY?!?! WHY IS THERE A Y BETWEEN X AND Z?!?! WHYYYYYY?!?!
Oh btw, it was boon chin who came up with something that lame. LoL.
Anyway, dinner just now was... erm, great? We couldn't decide where to eat, and ended up having banana leaf for dinner. Wahahaha... And for the first time, i actually did something unexpected! Arghh!
Guess what i did! I was so hungry... i sapu-ed everything on myplate banana leaf, without bothering what was it. Until i finished, only i realized what i just ate.
Of them was what i hate the most (which comes after onions), LADY-FINGERS!!!
Oh btw, it was boon chin who came up with something that lame. LoL.
Anyway, dinner just now was... erm, great? We couldn't decide where to eat, and ended up having banana leaf for dinner. Wahahaha... And for the first time, i actually did something unexpected! Arghh!
Guess what i did! I was so hungry... i sapu-ed everything on my
Oh well, i'm kinda proud of myself for eating those stuffs. Trying hard to improve on that aspect. Muahahahaha... Although, i still hate onions very much! I'd never, ever touch them... unless someone pays and dares me to eat it. :P
I'm out.
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home