Bonding session
It's funny to see that some people are against smoking: stating that smoking's bad, polluting the air, bla bla bla... but to those who smoke, it's a different thing.
I was just outside the corridor at my office, where my colleagues used to hang out and have their smoke break there. I was doing my work as it was too quiet. Too quiet as in i had to transcript an interview and i had to on the recorder quite loud to listen to the whole conversation. So i went outside. Moments later some of my colleagues came to that place for their cigarettes.
Everyone were chilling, having their smokes and chatting. They weren't as serious as they seemed in the office. Some were laughing, some shared cigarettes, some were even bitching. LoL. It was a fun sight to see people hanging around at a common place doing a common thing. I made a few new friends as well. Some were asking where i'm from, what i was studying and all, and they could easily relate their school lives, college days and all to mine. Some were even asking whether i know any pretty girls in college.... konon-nya introduce to them... hahaha!! They were hilarious! I'm just glad i adapted to my working area as people there were very friendly and nice, although they may seem quite hostile while working... -_-lll
Right now i'm just chilling at my work table, waiting for time to pass by. Pleaaaase!! Let time go by as fast as possible...!!
p.s. 5 more days to the day i dread the most.
-_-lll
I was just outside the corridor at my office, where my colleagues used to hang out and have their smoke break there. I was doing my work as it was too quiet. Too quiet as in i had to transcript an interview and i had to on the recorder quite loud to listen to the whole conversation. So i went outside. Moments later some of my colleagues came to that place for their cigarettes.
Everyone were chilling, having their smokes and chatting. They weren't as serious as they seemed in the office. Some were laughing, some shared cigarettes, some were even bitching. LoL. It was a fun sight to see people hanging around at a common place doing a common thing. I made a few new friends as well. Some were asking where i'm from, what i was studying and all, and they could easily relate their school lives, college days and all to mine. Some were even asking whether i know any pretty girls in college.... konon-nya introduce to them... hahaha!! They were hilarious! I'm just glad i adapted to my working area as people there were very friendly and nice, although they may seem quite hostile while working... -_-lll
Right now i'm just chilling at my work table, waiting for time to pass by. Pleaaaase!! Let time go by as fast as possible...!!
p.s. 5 more days to the day i dread the most.
-_-lll



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home