Ten cents... anyone??

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Uno Dos Tres

We (Charles, Manda and i) had dinner at Radlin's place of invitation from our affable host. Jennifer was there helping out too when we got there. Apparently dinner wasn't exactly done yet. LOL. Charles and Manda chipped in and helped out to cook and prepare, while i wander around the apartment, nosing around... I found Rad's organ and meddle around it. I missed the absence of my piano. :(

To cut the whole long story short, dinner was splendid! Simple, yet nice. We had rice with vegetable tom-yam soup (not quite), black pepper beef (totally... superb!) and gizzards (err....). The whole affair was really nice. Talked, joked and practically making noise during dinner.

After dinner we had a few smokes, then settled down for a game of UNO. Haha... it was a damn funny sight to see everyone trying to outsmart and beat the others. Some of us even cheated... haha!! I won't say who... but i think you know him very well... :P

Hmm... anyway, i'm in the office. Just wanna blog for the sake of posting something. I'm kinda hooked on it alrd... i guess. Too bad i didn't bring my camera, so there won't be any pictures to upload. Damn it. And oh yaa... before i end this post, i just wanna thank Rad for the wonderful dinner. And also... to wish 2 of my gorgeous gal friends a very...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...


Wendy... everyone's tai kar jie, as she cares about everyone around her... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!

And...

Carole... my ex-collegemate from TARC. HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!

Cheers to both super gorgeous gals. Many happy returns and many best wishes. Hope you enjoy your special days. I don't know whether they'd be reading this or not but what the heck. LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!

According to Manda, there'll be a Jam Fest at Hartamas!! Kewl...!! I can't wait to go... it's co-organized by her company anyway. Good thing i brought my camera along this time, with extra back up batteries as well. The ones in my camera have been running for almost a month!! Hahaha... yeah, weird. But then again, i wouldn't wanna jinx the luck.

Anyway...

I'm going out for lunch now. Piggy's gonna interview us for her assignment.

LoL.

*edit: Oopps... Carole's 22 after her birthday and Wendy's 21. LoL. My bad!! And oh yaa... pictures courtesy of the two pretty ladies are from their respective friendsters.

Cheers. :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home