Promises are to be kept
Have you ever made a promise and kept it no matter how long has time flies; no matter how busy you are; no matter how much issues and other priorities in life; and no matter how hard it is to commit to that promise?
Recently GSC released this movie for international screening. When i first saw the promo ad, i immediately had interest in it. No, not because it's a Japanese movie (call me a freak, but i love Jap movies); but mainly it had a Golden Retriever pup as the main attraction!
Ok, ok... i admit it was due to the fact that it was Japanese movie too. Ishh...
The title, 10 Promises To My Dog, would actually tell the audience what the movie is all about. But just in case you're still being ignorant, here's the synopsis to the movie:
When 14-year-old Akari (Fukuda Mayuko) finds a Golden Retriever puppy in her backyard, her mother (Takashima Reiko) approves of her keeping the puppy on condition that she never forgets "The 10 Promises" of dog ownership. Together, they name the puppy "Socks" from her white paw markings, and Socks prove to be a faithful and devoted friend to Akari as she goes through many trials during her growing years.
However, as time went by and Akari grew up (Tanaka Rena), she slowly forgets about "The 10 Promises"... until one fateful day, when she is cruelly reminded of those of "The 10 Promises" which she did and did not keep with Socks.
I so wanted to watch this show, yet haven't had the chance to do so, due to some priorities which i have to fulfill first. But after Tuesday, i'd be free to go watch!
Here's the trailer:
Damn it. I actually almost choked with emotions, even with the trailer. I wonder what's gonna happen to me if i'm actually watching the show.
I wanna watch it sooooon!!!
I'm out.
Recently GSC released this movie for international screening. When i first saw the promo ad, i immediately had interest in it. No, not because it's a Japanese movie (call me a freak, but i love Jap movies); but mainly it had a Golden Retriever pup as the main attraction!
Ok, ok... i admit it was due to the fact that it was Japanese movie too. Ishh...
The title, 10 Promises To My Dog, would actually tell the audience what the movie is all about. But just in case you're still being ignorant, here's the synopsis to the movie:
When 14-year-old Akari (Fukuda Mayuko) finds a Golden Retriever puppy in her backyard, her mother (Takashima Reiko) approves of her keeping the puppy on condition that she never forgets "The 10 Promises" of dog ownership. Together, they name the puppy "Socks" from her white paw markings, and Socks prove to be a faithful and devoted friend to Akari as she goes through many trials during her growing years.
However, as time went by and Akari grew up (Tanaka Rena), she slowly forgets about "The 10 Promises"... until one fateful day, when she is cruelly reminded of those of "The 10 Promises" which she did and did not keep with Socks.
I so wanted to watch this show, yet haven't had the chance to do so, due to some priorities which i have to fulfill first. But after Tuesday, i'd be free to go watch!
Here's the trailer:
Damn it. I actually almost choked with emotions, even with the trailer. I wonder what's gonna happen to me if i'm actually watching the show.
I wanna watch it sooooon!!!I'm out.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home