I'm finally 22...
...and i still don't feel the birthday mood.
I don't really know why, but i just felt that way. Normally i'd feel damn excited when my birthday's getting near; planning on what to do - Should i have a party? Should i go clubbing? Should i this? Should i that? I just don't feel like doing anything. But it's inevitable... i'm finally 22 years old. Getting older too. More expectations from people around me and more responsibilities. Sigh.
-_-lll
Anyhow...
I just wanna show my gratitude to those who wished me right after the clock struck 12. I was at my pc helping mum with her MP3 player. Yeaaa, my mum has an MP3 player... and i don't!! Hahaha... I wanna thank my darling baby, Angela, Van, WhyeShen, Singyer, Rachel, Ivy and Sneha for the sms and email wishes. Thank you y'all!! It was really nice to receive messages like these. It kinda made my day. THANKS!!
Hmm... i'm finally 22.
Great... not.
I don't really know why, but i just felt that way. Normally i'd feel damn excited when my birthday's getting near; planning on what to do - Should i have a party? Should i go clubbing? Should i this? Should i that? I just don't feel like doing anything. But it's inevitable... i'm finally 22 years old. Getting older too. More expectations from people around me and more responsibilities. Sigh.
-_-lll
Anyhow...
I just wanna show my gratitude to those who wished me right after the clock struck 12. I was at my pc helping mum with her MP3 player. Yeaaa, my mum has an MP3 player... and i don't!! Hahaha... I wanna thank my darling baby, Angela, Van, WhyeShen, Singyer, Rachel, Ivy and Sneha for the sms and email wishes. Thank you y'all!! It was really nice to receive messages like these. It kinda made my day. THANKS!!
Hmm... i'm finally 22.
Great... not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home