My coming of age
Oh goshh... it's creeping up to me silently, slowly... i don't want it near!!! Or even better... let it pass as soon as possible!!! I don't really know why, but i'm not exactly in the birthday mood. Just now while having dinner with mum and the girls at D'Fortune, i saw two different tables of people celebrating birthdays. I kinda missed those moments being around close friends and all... but then again, no one understands how i feel at that moment.
Yeah, birthdays are happy days where everyone gets together and being happy. But right now, my friends are all at diff directions. Some i've lost contact, some few thousand miles away, some in different cliques and some... i rather not mention. So, what's the use of having a birthday when everyone won't be around?? I rather spend time with manda and my family, end of story.
The only thing i'm looking forward to is getting a new phone from dad for my birthday. LoL. Speaking of receiving gifts, i'm a sucker to presents. I've always loved getting presents from people around me. I've always loved the surprise... like last year i had a few nice ones for my 21st birthday. I got cool lighters from close friends.
Mei Quin got me a Zippo lighter, KwanLoong got me another from Australia; Angela got me the pig lighter; Terence got me a t-shirt, which i often wear it nowadays and other lil' things which meant alot to me, like my bitch Audrey gave me a birthday card which was in the form of a jigsaw puzzle. Baby and her friends got me clothes too... although one of it seemed abit gayish, maybe it's because nadeem was one of them who chose it, LoL... but heck, i loved the presents i got.
Anywaaayy... i'm feeling very moody now. despite my birthday which will be coming pretty soon in another 25 mins.
Oooohh... i've never done this, but i wanna play around since i'm on to this post. LoL.
*drumroll*
MY WISH LIST!!
1. A new phone - the Sony Ericsson W810i... which dad may, or may not be getting for me.
2. A new camera, a Sony Cyber-shot T9. I love the anti-shock and anti-blur functions!! I wanna snap pics at almost everything around me!!
3. A new laptop - Sony VAIO... a white one please... this one is damn cool.
4. Some nice books to read. I've always wanted to buy a few fantasy-themed books to read, esp when i'm chilling around in my room with the air-con on... lol.
5. A new bag... my red PDI "pizza bag" is torn and i can't sew it back. :(
6. Extra cash to spend... lol!!
These are all the things i've always wanted... but never got it. I'm not complaining, but those are just wants, not needs. That's why i put up this wishlist now, right before my birthday.
Haihh... time is flying by... my birthday's creeping nearer now!!! I feel older!!! I hate the feeling of people teasing me about being old and all... I've always kept to myself and try not to get offended by those teases, unlike some people who can't take it when others do it to them... hypocrites!! But then again, they're all my friends... so, friends annoy each other, no harm done. Hmmm... there goes my moodiness again...
GAAAHHHHH....!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home