It's been a while...
Yeah, it's been a while i've updated.
It's alrd the beginning of March, and i've been out of internship period for a whole month of Feb! Most of my friends are already at work, continuing their internships and so on (okay, some are still bumming as well), and i'm here doing nothing at the moment... well, besides futsal, going out yamcha or L4D (yeah, will talk about this more later on), sleep, eat, online, etc. My life's being a bore... without income, dat is.
I can't exactly be doing this. I need to start working soon, or go travel or something (mum's offer to sponsor me on my plan for a backpacking trip sounds awesome, though!) before it's too late. And just by having one car at home sucks like hell, as pointed out to me clearly last night. IT SUCKS!!!! Everyone has to share that blaaardy car, and those two princesses needs chauffeuring every-fucking-where they go, so the car has to be on standby to pick them up! I WALKED ALL THE BLAAARDY WAY HOME WHEN I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!
So anyway...
Okay i've done my purpose of updating. Shall do so soon. Busy talking to someone now. LoL. :P
I'm out.
It's alrd the beginning of March, and i've been out of internship period for a whole month of Feb! Most of my friends are already at work, continuing their internships and so on (okay, some are still bumming as well), and i'm here doing nothing at the moment... well, besides futsal, going out yamcha or L4D (yeah, will talk about this more later on), sleep, eat, online, etc. My life's being a bore... without income, dat is.
I can't exactly be doing this. I need to start working soon, or go travel or something (mum's offer to sponsor me on my plan for a backpacking trip sounds awesome, though!) before it's too late. And just by having one car at home sucks like hell, as pointed out to me clearly last night. IT SUCKS!!!! Everyone has to share that blaaardy car, and those two princesses needs chauffeuring every-fucking-where they go, so the car has to be on standby to pick them up! I WALKED ALL THE BLAAARDY WAY HOME WHEN I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!
So anyway...
Okay i've done my purpose of updating. Shall do so soon. Busy talking to someone now. LoL. :P
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home