Ten cents... anyone??

Monday, November 17, 2008

Rainy day

I just got back from Damansara Perdana to pick up my latest paycheque. Blaaardy hell, RM442 only. Ishh... But what the heck. Beggars can't afford to be picky though. Sigh sigh sigh. And before that, had to wake up early to direct Ignes to KIP for her job interview. She was not bad on following the directions i gave her, all the way from Ampang to Kepong. Kudos for someone who's not even from this country. LoL. Wait. Maybe it was because of my super-clear directions. :P Nahhh... she was still not bad on getting her way here. Right, Nes? ;)

Not having classes seems so... awkward. Yes it's funny coming from me, whom especially hardly go for classes (either that or i'm always late. lol). Sitting at home, not knowing what to do. It sucks. Wanna call friends out. That's a good idea. But most are either working or having their personal lives now.

Oh my gosh... what the fuck am i talking about?? I should be looking forward to joining the working world! I can't believe i'm gonna be stuck in the office. Which i dread the most. But what to do? Whatever it takes to pay the bills! Arghhh... i hope dad gets the Avanza soon! I seriously don't wanna go cram myself with them in the train after office hours and of course on the way there too. I'm already dreading the thought of it.

-____-lll


It's stopped raining outside. The weather's just nice. Gentle breeze and the smell of rain is still fresh outside. Ahhh... the more i just wanna sleep in. But if i do, i'm so gonna waste another day!

I think i shall go out for a drink now at Spicy.

Let's see what's that fucker up to. Shall call him now.

Sien.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home