Vroom... LaLa... Vroom... LaLa...
The trend of musicals is actually catching up and the whole fever is reaching Malaysia. Zac Efron being a hit among youngsters. Vanessa Hudgens no longer another extra for some show or movie. Musicals are just another wave of excitement hitting the world at the moment.
But... Never fear! Malaysia will never lose out to those guai lous!
Forget about High School Musical.
Forget about Hairspray.
What's so good about Cats?
Chicago? Hahh... not a chance.
Know why?
We got our own....
...IMPAK MAKSIMA: THE MUSICAL!!!!
This whole experience is so surreal! I'm so proud of my fellow Malaysians! They are gonna do something where no Malaysians would ever dream of (or even think of) doing. Malaysia's gonna be much more recognized again, in terms of film and broadway. I shall have friends from other countries inquiring about this whole sensation! Oh em gee. I just can't wait. I'm already noting down possible questions i'd be thrown at when i see those who're interested in this.
-__-lll
I just lost another batch of brain cells.
Did these people ever thought of the fact that they're burning so much fuel? And here we are ranting our asses off due to the petrol hike. Fucking brainless bunch of people. And then, the amount of oxygen gone due to the burning of fuel. Exhaust fumes. Burning of car and motorcycle tyres. And the best part of the video clip above was... noticed how people were jumping onto the hood? I bet they wore at least 5-6 layers of clothing on their asses cz it's fucking hot, especially after how many rounds that GTR has drifted?! Dancing in a parking lot like a bunch of pot-fueled junkies flinging themselves here and there.
What a sight. I just lost another batch of brain cells, yet again. There goes 20 years.
This was quoted from a website (shall not put them into embarassment):
Impaks Maksima, after a succesful movie and TV series, now comes the musical. The trials and tribulations facing teens of this generation are played out in this musical, which promises action, comedy and of course, romance.
"...action, comedy and of course, romance."
Wow. I'm excited!
This was from Malay Mail's website:
"I know this idea might sound ridiculous to some, but we are determined to make it happen. We are also trying to make theatre more friendly to the audience, especially to the youngsters,” said director Ahmad Idham during the launch recently."
You don't say.
Click HERE for more.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH... berhenti memalukan kami.
Please.
But... Never fear! Malaysia will never lose out to those guai lous!
Forget about High School Musical.
Forget about Hairspray.
What's so good about Cats?
Chicago? Hahh... not a chance.
Know why?
We got our own....
...IMPAK MAKSIMA: THE MUSICAL!!!!
This whole experience is so surreal! I'm so proud of my fellow Malaysians! They are gonna do something where no Malaysians would ever dream of (or even think of) doing. Malaysia's gonna be much more recognized again, in terms of film and broadway. I shall have friends from other countries inquiring about this whole sensation! Oh em gee. I just can't wait. I'm already noting down possible questions i'd be thrown at when i see those who're interested in this.
-__-lll
I just lost another batch of brain cells.
Did these people ever thought of the fact that they're burning so much fuel? And here we are ranting our asses off due to the petrol hike. Fucking brainless bunch of people. And then, the amount of oxygen gone due to the burning of fuel. Exhaust fumes. Burning of car and motorcycle tyres. And the best part of the video clip above was... noticed how people were jumping onto the hood? I bet they wore at least 5-6 layers of clothing on their asses cz it's fucking hot, especially after how many rounds that GTR has drifted?! Dancing in a parking lot like a bunch of pot-fueled junkies flinging themselves here and there.
What a sight. I just lost another batch of brain cells, yet again. There goes 20 years.
This was quoted from a website (shall not put them into embarassment):
Impaks Maksima, after a succesful movie and TV series, now comes the musical. The trials and tribulations facing teens of this generation are played out in this musical, which promises action, comedy and of course, romance.
"...action, comedy and of course, romance."
Wow. I'm excited!
This was from Malay Mail's website:
"I know this idea might sound ridiculous to some, but we are determined to make it happen. We are also trying to make theatre more friendly to the audience, especially to the youngsters,” said director Ahmad Idham during the launch recently."
You don't say.
Click HERE for more.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH... berhenti memalukan kami.
Please.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home