Pew pew pew!
Since Alvin and Michelle asked me to update... here goes.
UPDATE!!
Happy now? LoL.
Well, anyway... life's been up and down for me lately. There were days i had fun, and days i was so low, i could count how many ants were there on the floor crawling past me. Oh well, life's been very much different after i left Leo Burnett. I enjoy life, i get to sleep in late (except for the days where Dad would bang on my door yelling at me to wake up), i club, i yamcha, i go out on dates, etc. But the lower points of life is when i'm utterly broke. Well, being broke ain't too bad of a thing; i get to stay at home and spend more time with mum.
I'm still applying here and there for a permanent job at event companies, whereas i'd be handling side-jobs like my talent management and for Spade Magazine too (that is if either one is moving on, and both are moving at paces of snails... EVEN SNAILS ARE FASTER!!). For my talent management part, i've a few clients screwing me up and down (not literally) with their incompetency of understanding what is actually required. This one guy pissed me off the most. First he wants promoters, then he doesn't want. Then suddenly last min he needs 3 from me, and then suddenly no news. One offered high commission, but in the end went off without promoters or models. The others... i'm just too lazy to elaborate.
Oh well, whoever says working life is easy anyway. Someone's being a pain in the ass as well. Sigh, so near, yet still so far. I just can't stop thinking of her, which i know i've to. A friend keeps telling me this without fail, "Stop putting ur eggs into ONE basket," which he's so right. But then again, my basket's kinda filled with a few, although there's this one particular special one which i can't help tending to. Oh well oh well oh well... too much chilly paddy would be bad for health anyway, ain't i right?
Sleeping late ain't something to be proud off too. I've to start sleeping early and start doing something. But, without sufficient cash and proper transport, i can't seem to start on anything but to continue with the planning process. Sigh.
I still wanna watch Marley & Me!!! RAWRR!!!! I just loved the book, read it three times and cried THREE fucking times. If you had a dog, u'd be crying like a bitch too. Trust me on this. Unless u're some insensitive pug who eats lizards for fun.
Bark. Sit. Roll over.
I'm out.
UPDATE!!
Happy now? LoL.
Well, anyway... life's been up and down for me lately. There were days i had fun, and days i was so low, i could count how many ants were there on the floor crawling past me. Oh well, life's been very much different after i left Leo Burnett. I enjoy life, i get to sleep in late (except for the days where Dad would bang on my door yelling at me to wake up), i club, i yamcha, i go out on dates, etc. But the lower points of life is when i'm utterly broke. Well, being broke ain't too bad of a thing; i get to stay at home and spend more time with mum.
I'm still applying here and there for a permanent job at event companies, whereas i'd be handling side-jobs like my talent management and for Spade Magazine too (that is if either one is moving on, and both are moving at paces of snails... EVEN SNAILS ARE FASTER!!). For my talent management part, i've a few clients screwing me up and down (not literally) with their incompetency of understanding what is actually required. This one guy pissed me off the most. First he wants promoters, then he doesn't want. Then suddenly last min he needs 3 from me, and then suddenly no news. One offered high commission, but in the end went off without promoters or models. The others... i'm just too lazy to elaborate.
Oh well, whoever says working life is easy anyway. Someone's being a pain in the ass as well. Sigh, so near, yet still so far. I just can't stop thinking of her, which i know i've to. A friend keeps telling me this without fail, "Stop putting ur eggs into ONE basket," which he's so right. But then again, my basket's kinda filled with a few, although there's this one particular special one which i can't help tending to. Oh well oh well oh well... too much chilly paddy would be bad for health anyway, ain't i right?
Sleeping late ain't something to be proud off too. I've to start sleeping early and start doing something. But, without sufficient cash and proper transport, i can't seem to start on anything but to continue with the planning process. Sigh.
I still wanna watch Marley & Me!!! RAWRR!!!! I just loved the book, read it three times and cried THREE fucking times. If you had a dog, u'd be crying like a bitch too. Trust me on this. Unless u're some insensitive pug who eats lizards for fun.
Bark. Sit. Roll over.
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home